domingo, 13 de noviembre de 2011


Hi! My name is Brenda Guzman In my last vacation visit Atlixco, Puebla.
I like mount the San Miguel is big and beautiful. The zocalo is very large, with small parks where we went to play with my cousins.
Visit historic monuments such as the Franciscan Convent.
I like the Atlixco food is very delicious as the pambazos, chiles enhogada, mole poblano and pozole.
At night he was leaving with my family to play pool. I went to paries with my friends, they were really fun full of laughter.
In Atlixco from afar the Popocatepetl could be observed when pollution is vary high.
My parents in a pet shop bought a very nice parrot, his name is Paco.
We visited a village where there were many animals such as horses, cows, sheep, chikens and dogs.

That is what I did during these vacations in Atlixco, Puebla.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario